Tuesday 29 July 2014

So I started a blog.....


I’ve talked for many months about starting a blog but I've always found an excuse not to - I've not got the time, I have nothing of interest to say, the world of mummy bloggers is daunting - but for once I’ve actually decided to give it a go and do it!!

I’ve felt the need for a new project for a while now. Being a full-time mum and working part-time seems to take up so much of my time so I thought something like a blog would be something a bit different for me to do. Although ridiculously a blog about my girls is pretty much a combination of work (I work in PR and social media) and my parenting life so not sure how much an escape it will be...! 

A friend and colleague never forgets to remind me how, about 8 years or so ago, I casually commented that blogging would 'never catch on'....how wrong could I be?! But with my two beautiful girls growing up quickly (M is now 4 and T is 2) that I want somewhere to record our memories and lives so we have something to look back on. So many people tell me how fast this time goes and it's such a cliche but it's true. So here we go, my blogging adventure...let's see how long this lasts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment