Thursday 31 July 2014

What's in a name?

I think one of the reasons I put off starting a blog was I couldn't think of a good name...it sounds ridiculous but the name is really important to me. I work with bloggers every day and have some favourite blogs I like to read and the different and varied names fascinate me.

I'd read that I should have something to do with being a parent or a mummy in the blog name but I don't necessarily agree with that. This blog is about my family life and the two people that are the centre of that are our two girls, so I've chosen to call my blog Florence & Belle, after their middle names. 

I worry it sounds like a kids' clothing brand, or a little gift shop in a small village or even a children's party planning company.......hmm, maybe if things don't work out in PR....! 

My babies! 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful name that suits your blog perfectly. Gorgeous pics too :-)

    ReplyDelete